“Gujarat Manufacturing Show” is a 2 day event being held from 19th September to the 20th September 2014 at the YMCA INTERNATIONAL CLUB in Ahmedabad. This event showcases products like services, various products, equipments based on latest technologies related to Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical equipment sector etc.
CII is a non-government, not-for-profit, Industry-led and industry-managed organization, playing a proactive role in India’s development process. Founded in 1895, India’s Premier Business Association has over 7200 members, from the private as well as public sectors. The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) works to create and sustain an environment conducive to the development of India, Partnering Industry, Government, and civil society, through advisory and consultative processes.
The key positions of leadership in CII are President, President-Designate, and Vice President. For 2014-15, Mr. Ajay S. Shriram,Chairman & Senior Managing Director, DCM Shriram Limited, is the CII President. Mr. Sumit Mazumder, Chairman & Managing Director, TIL Limited, is the President-Designate, CII, and Dr. Naushad Forbes, Director, Forbes Marshall, is the Vice President, CII.
Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organising the 5th Edition of MSME Linkages which is Now Renamed as “Gujarat Manufacturing Show“.
“Growth and Sustainability of Electrical and Electronic Equipment Industry for Indian Power Sector”
Gujarat Manufacturing Show 2014 Mega Event giving us chance to understanding the Industry requirement & This Time the Event will Focusing on Electrical, Electronic & Mechanical Equipments.
There is a huge scope considering that the Indian Electronics industry is currently growing at a Brisk pace and is contributing less than 1% of the Global Electronics Industry, This is pretty miniscule compared to International Scenario.
This Mega Event Gujarat Manufacturing Show 2014 will feature a Focused Display of:
Power Transmission & Distribution equipment & Technology.
Power Dispatching system (SCADA/EMS Systems)
Electrical Energy Conversion, Distribution & Storage
– UPS Technologies
– Rectifier/Converter systems & Equipment
– Powerswitches, Load Switches and busbars
– PCB Manufacturers
Testing, Measurement & Control Equipment
– Measurement & Automation Systems for Power Engineering
– Remote Control Systems
Power Transmission & Conduction
– Non insulated conductors
– Power cables & fittings
– Cablelying, storage & Processing Equipment
– Batteries & Switching Regulator ICs
– Electromechanical & Mechanical components
Building Electrical & Building System Technology
– Fuses, safety switches, earthing materials
– Meter boards, series installation equipment, distributaion systems
– Cables and lines
– Engg.Project Generator
– Winding Wires
– Stamping & Lamination
– Energy Meters
– Capacitors & Registers
– Centrifugal fans
– Bulk Material handing conveyors
– Heat exchangers & condensers etc.
– Government Delegates from Department of heavy Industry, Ministry of Power,etc.Power distribution companies
– Power Generating companies
– Construction Engineering Companies
– Power plant Contractors
– Industrial users from Aviation, railways,etc.
– Related Equipment Manufacturers
– Research Institutes
– Allied Associations & Academicians
– Infrastructure Developers
– Testing Agencies
– Building Contractors/Engineering firms
– Manufacturer of Electrical, Electronic & Mechanical Equipment
Benefits of Participation:
1. Brainstroming: Present Challenges, Opportunities and Future Roadmap
2. Disseminating: Brand Building Environment, Product demonstration
3. Learning: Best Practices & Latest Technologies
4. Building: Partnership & Networking amongest all Stakeholders
YMCA International Centre(Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway) Ahmedabad
From Friday-Sep 19 till Saturday, Sep 20, 2014.
Entry: Free and Open to All.
Be There To Discover The Best Electrical, Electronic, Mechanical And Industrial Products In The Market.